Language Reach acts as a key provider in the marketing translation and international marketing industry. Directed by a professional translation team and a global network of linguists and marketing experts, we’ve helped numerous brands and organisations acquire new markets through localised international communications. Our services give businesses wider access to growing audiences, enabling them to effectively break down language barriers and more importantly, cultural barriers.
Our headquarters are in London and we also operate in 16 additional countries including China, UAE, Brazil, USA and Germany. Our maturity has enabled us to build and sustain a global network of over 8000 linguists and cultural experts. We’re proud of our diverse client portfolio having worked with small businesses to FTSE 100 corporations.Our promise is to always go above and beyond, often merging our services to meet our client’s needs beyond ‘pure translation.
We enable businesses to fully communicate with chosen markets both globally and locally because we believe that no mission should be impossible. We know that international markets make the task of communication more challenging, which is why we work to support clients in all aspects of international communication. So whether we provide transcreation of creative material, translation of contracts or localisation of manuals, we promise to make each mission possible.
Breaking cultural barriers
At Language Reach we understand that our role goes beyond the adaptation of words into another language. A large part of cultural adaptation is recognising varying customs. And as a successful marketing translation company, we take into account factors such as the use of colour. If we examine the colour red for example, in China it represents good luck however in South Africa the same colour symbolises mourning.
For this reason, we make it a priority to assign language specialists and expert translators in supporting both linguistic elements and other contributing factors, all in the promise of reaching potential markets. And more importantly, our track record means that many companies turn to us to help guide and communicate their brand in new and growing markets and cultures.
- Translation Pure adaptation of text into over 150 languages.
- Transcreation The stylistic adaptation and changing words and phrases to create the same meaning in a different language/culture.
- Localisation A cultural adaptation process considering multiple details and elements of a culture.
- International Marketing Marketing support services enabling our clients to engage in a spectrum of international marketing activities.
- Multilingual Copywriting Supporting communications through providing clear and concise copy of any material.
- Desktop Publishing Designing and amending graphics and layouts specific to a particular language or countries style and standard..
- Events Consecutive, simultaneous and whispering event interpreting services as well as conference hosts, and equipment hire.